Cozumel Adventure Tours: ATV Off Road
Wild Tour Reviews on Tripadvisor | All
Aventure Tours |
BOOK DIRECT with the TOUR OPERATOR & SAVE!!
Easy Downtown Meeting Location
to your vacation and explore Cozumel with an option of riding your own ATV or
comfortably doubling up with a partner.
A great fun ATV ride in lush green flora, exploring ancient
Mayan sites……. you cruising on your 4 wheeler enjoying and experiencing
the freedom of the ride. Our excursion takes place at the first villa of Cozumel,
El Cedral town where we manage groups of up to 10 ATVs to guarantee your satisfaction.
The total ride is about an hour long other than the site seeing stops that are
done during the ride.
- Experienced bilingual guide(s)
- ATV, helmets (manditory), goggles (optional)
- 1.5 hours ATV riding (~9 miles or 14 km)
- All Mexican taxes
- No hidden fees or charges.
- Honda Recons, 250cc 2002- 2007 models.
- Semi automatics, thumb throttle, easy to operate.
ATV Safety Equipment
- All the ATV´s have been modified to be able to carry passengers in
a safe and comfortable way. The chassis has been reinforced adding a cushioned
- Foot guards are also attached to prevent riders from lowering their feet.
- Drivers must be 16 and older.
- All driver's need present valid drive licence .
- Passengers must be 6 years and older.
- The weight limit per ATV cannot exceed 350 pounds.
- Road conditions are are very rugged. Those who have health problems, back
& neck injuries, pregnancy or intoxication will not be able to go on the
tour and should not book this tour.
There are inherent risks involved with All Terrain Vehicles and guests must
be aware of them before deciding to participate in this activity. The tour
operator is very strict with its guests when it come to their well being and
therefore applies the following regulations other than a system of work that
minimizes the probabilities of any incidents from occurring on the tour.
$75 USD per person, single rider
on an ATV
USD per person,
double rider on an ATV
USD per child 12 years old and under
|| 8:30 am, 10:30
am, 12:30 pm
|| 2 hours plus transportation
Downtown at Punta Langosta
Mall (full details in tour voucher) or at El Cedral for guests staying
at hotels near El Cedral
Pick up available for groups of 8 or more staying at hotels south of town.
Very easy to get to the starting location. All details, instructions and contact
numbers are provided in tour voucher. There is one taxi system. From the Punta
Langosta Pier, meeting location is across the bridge from the pier - a couple
of minutes walk. From the International and Puerta Maya Pier, a short taxi ride
along the same road - about 7 minute cab ride, about $5-7 USD/4 people. See
See cruise ship information.